We've JUST WRAPPED UP ANOTHER FABULOUS GRANT ROUND! SEE A RECAP HERE.
Missed out this time? Sign up to our e-newsletter to stay informed about future funding opportunities.
One grant of $10,000 WAS available.
The Channel sought expressions of interest from projects that are fostering pride and resilience in Australian rainbow communities by acknowledging where we’ve come from and celebrating where we’re going together.
We looked favorably upon projects that:
- are willing to take a risk / agitate for change / get way outside the comfort zone!
- are smaller and community-lead;
- take an intersectional approach;
- focus on areas that are particularly under-funded and/or have low awareness.
- Eligible Haring applicants must be charitable organisations with DGR1, and a turnover of less than $3 million in FY17.
- All projects must be fully conducted within Australia and be for Australian LGBTQIA+ community benefit.
WE WERE OPEN TO FUNDING:
- General project costs
- Core operational costs
- Capital costs
- Salaries and wages
- Professional development
We WERE not open to funding:
- Projects that benefit an individual
- Debt reduction or operational deficits
Learn more about the decision making process here.
Check out our grant round FAQ for more information.
If we still haven't addressed your query you can contact us.